As moms we all the know the game of babies throwing or dropping pacifiers, toys and sippy cups from the table, high chair, stroller or shopping cart. It’s our job to notice it was dropped and pick it up. It’s a game that gets old fast. It’s also a game you don’t have to play anymore thanks to the Busy Baby Mat. The Busy Baby Mat was introduced to Moms-to-Be at the Prego Expo in Minneapolis, MN on April 28, 2019 with great response. Moms were lined up at the Busy Baby Mat booth to see all the uses for the mat, and many purchased mats on the spot, many bought two mats; one for the high chair at home and one to keep in the diaper bag. Several Grandmas-to-be attended the show with their daughters and purchases mats for their house as well. “This is the best new invention for moms since baby wipes!” said one grandma-to-be. And “I wish this was around when you were a kid,” was the most second most common comment heard at the booth, after “Genius!”. The Busy Baby Mat is the first-ever 100% FDA-approved food-grade silicone placemat that enables moms to attach baby’s toys, pacifier and sippy cup to it using its proprietary tether system that will keep baby’s things within reach & germ free. No more bending over to pick up toys again. The Busy Baby Mat and Tethers are made from FDA approved silicone that is BPA, BPS, PVC and Phthalate free.
- It is a very flexible, easy to store material
- It is quick and easy to wipe down
- It is tested for all safety standards for kids under the age of three
- It does not support the growth of fungus, mold or bacteria, so it’s perfect for all those yummy snacks
- It is microwave and dishwasher safe
- It comes with a washable cloth sleeve so you can roll up the mat, slide it into the sleeve and place it your diaper bag for easy transport. Throw the sleeve in the laundry and the Busy Baby Mat and Tethers in the dishwasher and it’s ready to go for the next outing.
- The mat is approximately 12” long and 3” in diameter. It weighs less than a pound so it won’t weigh you down.